Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gem Poems

Today is a good day because the kiddies were sent home due to a typhoon. Unfortunately I have to be here, but I am catching up with a few things while being asked to do random tasks by my JTEs. One JTE showed me that the next chapter is about gem poems. The structure is vaguely familiar to something I did in elementary school but I don't remember them being called gem poems. Anyway, she asked me to write a few examples for class so I thought I'd share them. Enjoy!


Gem Poems


Family
Loving People
Caring, Sharing, Laughing
So many memories
Home

Japan
Beautiful Country
With Kind People
Together with Nature
Harmony

Sushi
Many choices
Tuna, Salmon, Squid
Dip in Soy Sauce
Delicious
 
Cell Phone
Loved ones
Calling, Texting, Emailing
Always with me
Convenient

Summer
Vacation Break
Swimming, Traveling, Playing
Fun Times
Happiness

Miami
[My] Jenny-sensei’s hometown
Beaches, Oranges, Disney World
Always sunny
Visit!

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh... nice poems! Never heard of nor do I recall ever doing poems like that.

    But, I think you did a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete